- Payment is required at booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation.
- For the safety of everyone, please do not play on or around the greeting.
- Please do not remove or move any signs.
- Please cancel lawn services while the greeting is installed.
- If negligent damage occurs to any signs (dogs, mowing, weed eaters, etc.) you may be invoiced for replacements.
- Bluegrass Greetings and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any personal injury or property damage that may occur by the placement of our signs.
- If you must cancel your booking, you may choose to receive half of the booking fee as a refund, or you may credit the full fee toward a future booking.
- In the event of inclement weather we may not be able to set up the greeting. You will receive a full refund in this case.
- No refunds will be given; if we are given the incorrect delivery address; the recipient of a gifted greeting asks us to remove the greeting; if we are denied access to a gated community; if animals prevent us from delivery or any circumstances that prevent us from deliver that are out of our control.
- A $25 re-delivery fee will be charged if we must return to remove, move and re-set up a greeting at the correct address. This also applies if we are unable to gain access to your property and must return at a later time or day or install.
By placing an order or booking with Bluegrass Greetings, you agree to all the policies above.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.