START YOUR OWN FUN BUSINESS!
ALL CLIENT COMPANIES ARE INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND OPERATED.
Have you always wanted to own a fun small business? We partner with a fantastic client mentor who is looking for disciplined self-starters who love making people smile! Have fun, make money and own your own company!
Debbie Kay, who owns her own yard card business – Memorial Yard Signs in Houston, Texas, began consulting with startups in this industry in January, 2014. Today, we are over 100 clients strong and located all across the US and Canada. She has personally consulted/mentored each of these new owners through every step of starting their businesses. You will receive her personal attention throughout this process as she walks you through each step. We are a creative, talented and hard-working group of independent owners who support one another, refer business to each other and stay in constant communication. We believe that quality, stunning yard signs, exemplary customer service, and long-term, personal relationships with clients are the key to success.
The benefits of becoming a Memorial Yard Signs Client are:
- Having an exclusive, protected territory. Our territories are larger than our competitors, which allows for higher success. Debbie will not consult with or sell inventory to anyone who would compete with you.
- Access to our inventory, printed by Bluegrass Greetings, exclusively for Memorial Yard Signs clients only.
- Owning/operating your own business, while benefiting from the combined experience of over 90 clients. Our inventory is one-of-a-kind. We DO NOT print ink directly onto corrugated plastic. Our pieces are 7-year UV-rated vinyl hand-laid onto corrugated. Our inventory lasts for years and years! You won’t be replacing scratched-off ink-printed signs. Note the photos below comparing our shiny vinyl to the dull, scratched printed signs. Remember…..you get what you pay for!
- Exclusive rights to use all Memorial Yard Signs clients’ thousands of photos for your website and marketing.
Included in your package:
- Startup inventory of 220+ pieces of EXCLUSIVE inventory that you and Debbie will choose piece by piece together.
- Full consulting on every aspect of startup, including price point, forms, tax information, storage techniques, staking signs, and more.
- Marketing plan and website support.
- Training. Visit Debbie in Houston, TX if you’d like for hands-on training and instruction on pulling orders, loading, installing, removal, and more.
- Inventory package, including a minimal, one-time consulting fee. Inventory packages start at $4700.
- No annual fees.
- No minimum sales requirements.
- No minimum inventory orders.
- No set-up fees for any custom sign of your choosing.
- No other fees!
Contact Debbie so she can provide you with more information on becoming a Memorial Yard Signs client, and we can begin the due diligence process to have you in business in just a few short weeks. Please include the zip code in which you live or for the area you would like to serve.